Monday 29 November 2010

I'm alive, don't worry ;)

My last post had a rather pessimistic note... and then questions aroused when suddenly the address wasn't correct... but do not fear! ;p hahaha I'm alive and, as you can see, the fruit of my recently rather busy mind is as well. We're both fine, thank you very much.

When it comes to the change of address... this one is final, I promise. :)

Since the first term is coming to an end, threathening us with its unavoidable deadlines, there isn't much to say apart from "work, work, work", "library" and "more work". ;)
Over the past week I could add "The newest Harry Potter movie is hilarious. I laughed through the whole film, especially the so called 'scary' parts... I do not recommend full stop." or "Cooking experiments are fun, relaxing and in addition to that as a result of this entertainment you get really tasty food(most of the times at leat;])"... :)

So as you can see everything is as it should be. Sky is blue, grass is green and we haven't frozen YET. (With the emphasis on 'yet'. Surprisingly, I'm still in the UK and it's freezingly cold HERE... I don't want to think how it's going to be back home. My only hope is that next Friday both Heathrow and Warsaw's airports will work normally. Amen! ;] )

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment