Tuesday 16 November 2010

A foggy day in London town...

As Frank Sinatra used to sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3HAQyu-Vjk&feature=related


It doesn't happen very often around autumn/winter time that I say I'd rather be at home... weatherwise.
Usually it's like at least 10 degrees colder in Poland and yet today, I must admit, it was much colder here! (at least according to Internet updates)
I'm not complaining though. We live in a foggy-land now.;p You cannot see more than just a few meters ahead of you. Milky air has flooded everything and everyone around... and it's like that all the time. One could say that this 'greyness' is depressing... but on that ocassion I'll point out that there's a funny side to that. Do you know the stereotype of Asians taking pictures of everything? ...kind of true;p or at least I've seen quite a few taking pictures of themselves "in the fog" today. ;)


(...)And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment